Education & Work Experience
|1.Sep.,1987- Jul.,1991||Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Nanjing University|
|2.Sep.,1991- Jul.,1994||Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Nanjing University|
|3.Sep.,1997-Jun..2000||Nanjing Institute of Meteorology, China|
|Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Nanjing University|
|2.Sep.,1996- May.,2000||Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Nanjing University|
|3.May,2000-Dec.,2004||Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Nanjing University|
|4.Dec,2004-present||Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Nanjing University|
Atmospheric Chemistry Theory and Experiment
Atmospheric Environment Theory and Model
(1) Wang Tijian,Li Zongkai,Nan Fang,Numerical study of regional acid deposition-I model,Chinese Journal of Atmospheric Science,20(4),414-422,1996. （NO SCI）
(2) Li Zongkai,Wang Tijian,Wang Qingen and Jin Longshan,The investigation of regulatory atmospheric dispersion model used in China and its comparison with some other models, International Journal of Environment and Pollution, 8(3-6),796-805,1997.
(3) Wang Tijian, Li Zongkai and Sun Zhaobo, Study on conventional atmospheric dispersion models in China、America and Canada, Advance in Atmospheric Science,15(4),523-530,1998. （NO SCI）
(4) Wang Tijian, Sun Zhaobo and Li Zongkai, A condensed gas-phase model and its application, Advance in Atmospheric Science, 16(4),607-618,1999.
(5) Wang Tijian, Jin Longshan, Li Zongkai and K.S. Lam, A modeling study of acid rain and recommended emission control strategies in
(6) K.S. Lam, T.J.Wang, L.Y. Chan, T. Wang, J. Harris，Flow patterns influencing the seasonal behavior of surface ozone and carbon monoxide at a coastal site near Hong Kong，Atmospheric Environment, 2001, 35(18),3121-3135.
(7) T.J. Wang, Y. Zhang, M. Zhang, Z.Y. Hu, C.K. Xu, Y.W. Zhao. Atmospheric sulfur deposition and the sulfur nutrition of crops at an agricultural site in
(8) T.J. Wang, J.Z Min, Y.F. Xu and K.S. Lam.Seasonal variations of anthropogenic sulphate aerosol and direct radiative forcing over China. Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics，2003,84(3-4),185-193.
(9) T.J. Wang, K.S. Lam, C.W. Tsang, S.C. Kot.On the variability and correlation of surface ozone and carbon monoxide observed in Hong Kong using trajectory and regression analyses, Advance of Atmosphere Science,2004,21(1),141-152.
(10) T.J. Wang, Z.Y. Hu, M. Xie, Y. Zhang, C.K. Xu, Z.H. Chao, Atmospheric sulfur deposition onto different ecosystems over China, Environmental Geochemistry and Health,2004,26(2),169-177.
(11) K.S. Lam, T.J.Wang, T. Wang, J. Tang, Y.Kajii, C.M. Liu, S.G. Shim, Overview of surface ozone variability in East Asia-North Pacific region during IGAC/APARE (1994-1996), Journal of Environmental Science, 2004,16(4), 599-609.
(12) Xu Cheng-Kai, Hu Zheng- Yi, Cai Zu-Cong, Wang Ti-Jian, He Yuan-Qiu. Atmospheric sulfur deposition for a red soil broadleaf forest in
(13) Ding Aijun, Wang Tao, Zhao Ming, Wang Tijian, Li Zongkai, Simulation of sea-land breezes and a discussion of their implications on the transport of air pollution during a multi-day ozone episode in the Pearl River of China. Atmospheric Environment, 2004,38(39):6737-6750.
(14) T.J.Wang, H.M. Yang, L.J. Gao, Y. Zhang, Z.Y. Hu, C.K. Xu, Atmospheric sulfur deposition on farmland in East China, Pedosphere,2005,15(1),120-128.
(15) WANG Xihua, WANG Tijian, TANG Jianping, GU Fan, Thermal Diffusion Characteristics of Atmosphere-particle Two phase flow in Dust Storm, Heat and Mass Transfer,2005,41,306-314.
(16) K.S. Lam, T.J. Wang, C.L. Wu, Y.S. Li, Study on an Ozone Episode in Hot Season in Hong Kong and Transboundary Air Pollution over Pearl River Delta Region of China, Atmospheric Environment, 2005,39:1967-1977.
(17) Xuemei Wang, Gregory Carmichael, Deliang Chen, Youhua Tang,Tijian Wang, ,Impacts of different emission sources on air quality during March
(18) T.J. WANG,K.S. LAM, M. XIE,X.M. WANG, G. CARMICHAEL, Y.S. Li, Integrated studies of a photochemical smog episode in Hong Kong and regional transport in the Pearl River Delta of China, Tellus, 2006,58B,31-40.
(19)Wang Tijian, Li Shu, Jiang Fei, Gao Lijie,Investigations of Main Factors Affecting Tropospheric Nitrate Aerosol using a Coupling Model, China Particuology, 2006,4(6),336-341. （NO SCI）
(20) Wang Q, Han Z, Wang T, Higano Y, An Estimate of Biogenic Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds during Summertime in China. Env Sci Pollut Res,2007,Special issue 1,69-75.
(21) Y.Zhang, T. J. Wang, L. M. Chen，Using sub-grid scale method to quantify atmospheric deposition of sulfur in East China,TAO,2007,18(5),1051-1065.
(22) Wang Tijian,Jiang Fei,Li Shu,Liu Qian, Air pollution trend during 1996-2003 and cross-border transport in city clusters over Yangtze River Delta region of
(23) X.L. Wei, Y.S. Li, K.S. Lam, A.Y. Wang and T.J. Wang Impact of biogenic VOC emissions on a tropical cyclone-related ozone episode in the Pearl River Delta region, China, Atmospheric Environment,2007,41,7851-7864.
(24) Qin’geng Wang, Zhiwei Han, Tijian Wang, Renjian Zhang. Impacts of biogenic emissions of VOC and NOx on tropospheric ozone during summer time in eastern
(25)Fei Jiang, Tijian Wang, Tingting Wang, Min Xie, Heng Zhao，Numerical modeling of a Continuous Photochemical Pollution Episode in Hong Kong using WRF-chem, Atmospheric Environment,2008,42,8717-8727.
(26) Jian-Ling Fan, Zheng-Yi Hu, Ti-Jian Wang, Jing Zhou, Cong-yang-hui Wu, Xu Xia, Atmospheric inorganic nitrogen deposition 1 to a typical red soil forestland in southeastern China,Environmental Monitoring and Assessment,2009,159241-253.
(27) Li Shu, Wang Tijian, Zhuang Bingliang and Han Yong, Indirect Radiative Forcing and Climatic Effect of the Anthropogenic Nitrate Aerosol on Regional Climate of
(28) H. Guo, F. Jiang, H. R. Cheng, I. J. Simpson, X. M. Wang, A. J. Ding,T. J. Wang, S. M. Saunders, T. Wang, S. H. M. Lam, D. R. Blake, Y. L. Zhang and M. Xie, Concurrent observations of air pollutants at two sites in the Pearl River Delta and the implication of regional transport, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 9, 7343-7360, 2009.
(29) M. Xie, S. Li, F. Jiang, T. J. Wang, Methane emissions from terrestrial plants over China and their effects on methane concentrations in lower troposphere，Chinese Science Bulletin, 2009, 54(2): 304-310.
(30)Jing Zhou, Jian Cui , Jian-ling Fan ,Jia-ni Liang,Ti-jian Wang, Dry deposition velocity of atmospheric nitrogen in a typical red soil agro-ecosystem in
(31)H. R. Cheng, H. Guo, X. M. Wang, S. M. Saunders, S. H. M. Lam, F. Jiang, T. J. Wang, S. C. Lee, K. F. Ho,On the relationship between ozone and its precursors in the Pearl River Delta: Application of an Observation-Based Model (OBM)，Environmental Science and Pollution Research,2010 17:547–560.
(32) Junjun Deng, Tijian Wang, Li Liu, A modeling study on heterogeneous chemical processes on the aerosol surface，Particuology, 2010(8),308-318.
(33) Zhuang, B. L., L. Liu, F. H. Shen, T. J. Wang, and Y. Han (2010), Semidirect radiative forcing of internal mixed black carbon cloud droplet and its regional climatic effect over
(34) Jiang, F., H. Guo, T. J. Wang, H. R. Cheng, X. M. Wang, I. J. Simpson, A. J. Ding, S. M. Saunders, S. H. M. Lam, and D. R. Blake (2010), An ozone episode in the Pearl River Delta: Field observation and model simulation, J. Geophys. Res., 115,D22305, doi:10.1029/2009JD013583.
(35) Tijian Wang, Shu Li, Fanhui Shen, Junjun Deng, and Min Xie, Investigations on direct and indirect effect of nitrate on temperature and precipitation in China using a regional climate chemistry modeling system, J. Geophys. Res., 115, D00K19, doi:10.1029/2009JD013165, 2010
(36)H. Guo, I.J. Simpson, A.J. Ding, T. Wanga, S.M. Saunders, T.J. Wang, H.R. Cheng, B. Barletta,S. Meinardi, D.R. Blake, F.S. Rowland rbonyl Sulfide, Dimethyl Sulfide And Carbon Disulfide In The Pearl River Delta Of Southern China: Impact Of Anthropogenic And Biogenic Sources, Atmospheric Environment, 44 (2010) 3805-3813
(37) H.R. Cheng, H. Guo, S.M. Saunders, S.H.M. Lam , F. Jiang , X.M. Wang , I.J. Simpsone,D.R. Blake, P.K.K. Louie, T.J. Wang, Assessing photochemical ozone formation in the Pearl River Delta with a photochemical trajectory model,Atmospheric Environment, 44 (2010) 4199-4208
(38) B. L. Zhuang, F. Jiang, M. Zhou, T. J. Wang，S. Li，Investigation of the direct radiative effect of fossil fuel black carbon (BC) aerosol over China，Theoretical and Applied Meteorology.2011,104,301-312.
(39) Fei JIANG, Tijian WANG, Yi Shen, Min Xie, Regional Modeling of Secondary Organic Aerosol over China by Using WRF/Chem，Journal of Aerosol Science,2011, 43 (2012) 57–73
(40) T.J. Wang, K.S. Lam, Q. Liu, X. M. Wang, Assessment of long term UV radiation measured by the Brewer spectrophotometer in Hong Kong during 1995-2005, Atmospheric and Climate Sciences, 2011, 1, 9-17（NO SCI）
(41)Zhiquan Liu, Quanhua Liu, Hui-Chuan Lin, Craig S. Schwartz, Yen-Huei Lee,and Tijian Wang,Three-dimensional variational assimilation of MODIS aerosol optical depth: Implementation and application to a dust storm over East Asia，JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 116, D23206, doi:10.1029/2011JD016159, 2011
(42)GAO Lina,JIA Gensuo, ZHANG Renjian, CHE Huizheng, FU Congbin, WANG Tijian, ZHANG Meigen, JIANG Hong, Visibility Trends in the Yangtze River Delta of China during 1981-2005,Journal of Air and Waste Management Association, 2011, 61:843–849
(43)Xin Hu, Yun Zhang, Jun Luo, MingJie Xie, TiJian Wang, HongZhen Lian. Accumulation and quantitative estimates of airborne lead for a wild plant (Aster subulatus). Chemosphere, 2011, 82(10):1351-1357.
(44) Xin Hu, Yun Zhang, Jun Luo, TiJian Wang, Hongzhen Lian. Total contents and fractionation of heavy metals in road deposited sediments collected from different land use zones in a mega-city (
(45)Xin Hu, Yun Zhang, Jun Luo, Tijian Wang, Hongzhen Lian, Zhuhong Ding. Bioaccessibility and health risk of arsenic, mercury and other metals in urban street dusts from a mega-city,
(46) Xuemei Wang, Shuping Situ, Alex Guenther, Fei Chen, Zhiyong Wu,Beicheng Xia,Tijian Wang, Study of spatiotemporal variability of biogenic terpenoid emissions in Pearl River Delta, China, with high-resolution land-cover and meteorological data, TellusB,2011, 63B, 241–254.
(47) Jialei Zhu, Tijian Wang, Robert Talbot，Huiting Mao, Casey B. Hall，Xiuqun Yang, Congbin Fu, Binliang Zhuang, Shu Li, Yong Han，Xing Huang，Characteristics of Atmospheric Total Gaseous Mercury (TGM) Observed in Urban Nanjing, China，Atmos. Chem. Phys. Discuss., 12, 25037–25080, 2012
(48) Tijian Wang, Fei Jiang, Junjun Deng, Yi Shen，Qinyan , Qian Wang,Yin Fu, Jianhua Xu,Danning Zhang Urban air quality and regional haze weather forecast in Yangtze River Delta of China, Atmospheric Environment,2012,58,70-83.
(49)LIU Li, WANG Tijian, SUN Zhenhai, WANG Qingeng, ZHUANG Bingliang , Xie Min, HAN Yong , Li Shu,Tilt Corrections over Mountainous Area of South-east Coastal Region of China and Their Impacts on Surface Turbulent Characteristics, Advance in Atmospheric Science,2012，29( 6), 1264–1278. （NO SCI）
(50)Jiang Z Q, Liu Z Q, Wang T J, et al. Probing into the impact of 3DVAR assimilation of surface PM10 observations over China using process analysis. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH: ATMOSPHERES, 118, 6738–6749 ,2013
(51) Xiao-Xian Huang, Ti-Jian Wang, Fei Jiang, Jing-Biao Liao, Yan-Feng Cai, Chang-Qin Yin, Jia-Lei Zhu,Studies on a severe dust storm in East Asia and its impact on the air quality of Nanjing, China, Aerosol and Air Quality Research,13,179-193,2013.
(52)Fei Jiang, Peng Zhou, Qian Liu, Tijian Wang, Bingliang Zhuang, Xiaoyuan Wang, 2013. Modeling tropospheric ozone formation over
(53) Liu, Q., Lam, K.S., Jiang, F., Wang, T.J., Xie, M., Zhuang, B.L., Jiang, X.Y.,A numerical study of the impact of climate and emission changes on surface ozone over South China in autumn time in 2000-2050, Atmospheric Environment, doi: 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2013.01.030,2013.
(54) L. Xing, T.-M. Fu, J.J.
(55)H. Guo, Z. H. Ling, K. Cheung, F. Jiang, D. W. Wang, I. J. Simpson, B. Barletta, S. Meinardi, T. J. Wang,X. M. Wang, S. M. Saunders, and D. R. Blake,Characterization of photochemical pollution at different elevations in mountainous areas in Hong Kong, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 13, 3881–3898, 2013
(56)B.L. Zhuang , S. Li , T.J. Wang , J.J. Deng , M. Xie, C.Q. Yin, J.L. Zhu，Direct radiative forcing and climate effects of anthropogenic aerosols with different mixing states over China，Atmospheric Environment，2013, 79, 349-361
(57) Bingliang Zhuang, Qian Liu, Tijian Wang, Changqin Yin, Shu Li, Min Xie, Fei Jiang,Huiting Mao. Investigation on semi-direct and indirect climate effects of fossil fuel black carbon aerosol over
(58)XuemeiWang, JingbiaoLiao, JianZhang, ChongShen, WeihuaChen, and BeichengXia, TijianWang. A numerical study of regional climate change induced by urban expansion in Pearl River
(59)J. Zhu, T. Wang, R. Talbot, H. Mao, X. Yang, C. Fu, J. Sun, B. Zhuang,S. Li1, Y. Han, and M. Xie，Characteristics of atmospheric mercury deposition and size-fractionated particulate mercury in urban Nanjing, China，Atmos. Chem. Phys. , 14, 2233-2244, 2014
(60) B.L. Zhuang, T.J. Wang, S. Li, J. Liu, R. Talbot, H.T. Mao, X.Q. Yang , C.B. Fu,C.Q. Yin,J.L. Zhu, H.Z. Che , X.Y. Zhang, Optical properties and radiative forcing of urban aerosols in Nanjing, China. Atmospheric Environment, 2014,83,43-52
(61)Xin Hu, Yuanyuan Sun, Zhuhong Ding , Yun Zhang , Jichun Wu, Hongzhen Lian,Tijian Wang, Lead contamination and transfer in urban environmental compartments analyzed by lead levels and isotopic compositions, Environmental Pollution,187,42-48,2014.
(62)B.L. Zhuang, T.J.Wang, J. Liu, S. Li, M. Xie , X.Q. Yang, C.B. Fu , J.N. Sun, C.Q. Yin,J.B. Liao , J.L. Zhu, Y. Zhang,Continuous measurement of black carbon aerosol in urban Nanjing of Yangtze River Delta, China, Atmospheric Environment 2014，89，415-424
(63) Casey Hall, Huiting Mao, Zhuyun Ye, Robert Talbot, Aijun Ding, Jialei Zhu, Tijan Wang, Che-Jen Lin, Congbin Fu, Xiuqun Yang，Sources and Dynamic Processes Controlling Background and Peak Concentrations of TGM in Nanjing, China，Atmosphere，2014, 5(1), 124-155; doi:10.3390/atmos5010124
(64) Jingbiao Liao; Tijian Wang; Xuemei Wang; Min Xie; Ziqiang Jiang; Xiaoxian Huang; Jialei Zhu. Impacts of different urban canopy schemes in WRF/Chem on regional climate and air quality in Yangtze River
(65)Han Y., Y.Wu, T.J.Wang,C. Xie,K.Zhao, B.L.Zhuang, S.Li, Characterizing a persistent Asian dust transport, optical properties and impact on air quality with the ground-based and satellite measurements over Nanjing, China。Atmospheric Environment.2015,115, 304-316
(66) Jingbiao Liao, Tijian Wang, Ziqiang Jiang, Bingliang Zhuang, Min Xie, Jialei Zhu, Ying Zhang, Xuemei Wang, Modeling the impacts of urban expansion on regional climate and air quality in Yangtze River Delta, China, Atmospheric Environment，2015，106，204-214.
(67)Changqin Yin, Tijian Wang, Fabien Solmon, Marc Mallet, Fei Jiang, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang,Assessment of direct radiative forcing due to secondary organic aerosol with regional climate model, TellusB, 2015,67,24634-24653.
(68) Pulong Chen, Tijian Wang, Xin Hu, Min Xie,Chemical mass balance source apportionment of size-fractionated particulate matter in Nanjing, China,Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 15: 1855–1867, 2015
(69) J. Zhu, T. Wang, J. Bieser, and V. Matthias,Source attribution and process analysis for atmospheric mercury in East China simulated by CMAQ-Hg, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 15, 8767–8779, 2015
(70) H. Che, X. Zhang, X. Xia, P. Goloub, B. Holben, H. Zhao, Y. Wang, X. Zhang, H. Wang, L. Blarel, B. Damiri, R. Zhang, X. Deng, Y. Ma, T. Wang, F. Geng, B. Qi, J. Zhu, J. Yu, Q. Chen, and G. Shi, Ground-based aerosol climatology of China: Aerosol Optical Depths from the China Aerosol Remote Sensing Network (CARSNET) 2002-2013, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 15, 7619–7652, 2015
(71) Zhuang, B. L., T. J. Wang, J. Liu, Y. Ma, C. Q. Yin, S. Li, M. Xie, Y. Han, J. L. Zhu, X. Q. Yang, and C. B. Fu , Absorption coefficient of urban aerosol in Nanjing, west Yangtze River Delta of China, Atmos. Chem. Phys.，15, 13633–13646, 2015。
(72)Li Shu，Wang, T; Xie M；Han, Y; Zhuang, B L ，Observed aerosol optical depth and Angstrom exponent in urban area of Nanjing, China. Atmospheric Environment.doi:10.1016/j.atmosenv.2015.02.048，123 (2015) 350-356。
(73)Wang TJ， B. L. Zhuang, S. Li, J. Liu, M. Xie, C. Q. Yin, Y. Zhang, C. Yuan, J. L. Zhu,L. Q. Ji, and Y. Han，The interactions between anthropogenic aerosols and the East Asian summer monsoon using RegCCMS。J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 120,doi:10.1002/2014JD022877.
(74)Han Y，Y. Wu, T. Wang, B. Zhuang, S. Li, K.Zhao, Impacts of elevated-aerosol-layer and aerosol type on the correlation of AOD and particulate matter with ground-based and satellite measures in Nanjing, southeast China, Science of the Total Environment,6/2015; 532:195-207. DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv. 2015.05.136。
(75) M. Xie, J. B. Liao, T. J. Wang, K. G. Zhu, B. L. Zhuang, S. Li, Y. Han, and M. M. Li, Modeling of the anthropogenic heat flux and its effect on air quality over the Yangtze River Delta region, China, Atmos. Chem. Phys.,2016, 16, 6071-6089, doi:doi:10.5194/acp-16-6071-2016.
(76)Min Xie, Kuangguang Zhu; Tijian Wang; Pulong Chen; Yong Han; Shu Li; Bingliang Zhuang; Zhijun Liu; Lei Shu, Characterizations of O3 and NOx measured at an urban and a suburban site in Nanjing, China, Science of the Total Environment,551–552 (2016) 533–545.
(77)Xie, M., Shu, L., Wang, T.-j. et al.,. Natural emissions under future climate condition and their effects on surface ozone in the Yangtze River Delta region, China, Atmospheric Environment (2016), doi: 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2016.11.053
(78)Min Xie,Kuangguang Zhu; Tijian Wang; Minggao Li; Wen Feng，Changes in regional meteorology induced by anthropogenic heat and their impacts on air quality in South China, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 16, 15011-15031, doi:10.5194/acp-16-15011-2016
(79)Li Shu，Wang Tijian，Fabien Solmon, Bingliang Zhuang; Hao Wu,Min Xie, Yong Han, Xumei Wang, Impact of aerosols on regional climate in China during strong/weak East Asian summer monsoon years，J. Geophys. Res. Atmos.,2016,121
(80)Mengmeng Li, Tijian Wang; Min Xie; Bingliang Zhuang; Shu Li; Yong Han,Nianliang Chen, Modeling of urban heat island and its impacts on thermal circulations in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, China,Theoretical and Applied Climatology,2016,125(3-4).
(81)L. Shu, M. Xie, T. Wang, P. Chen, Y. Han, S. Li, B. Zhuang, M. Li, and D. Gao，Integrated studies of an regional ozone pollution synthetically affected by subtropical high and typhoon system in the Yangtze River Delta region, China, Atmos. Chem. Phys., , 16, 15801–15819, doi:10.5194/acp-16-15801-2016.
(82)B. L. Zhuang, T. J. Wang, J. Liu, S. Li, M. Xie, Y. Han, P. L. Chen, Q. D. Hu, X. Q. Yang, C. B. Fu, and J. L. Zhu ,The surface aerosol optical properties in urban areas of Nanjing, west Yangtze River Delta of China, Atmos. Chem. Phys.,2017,17,1143-1160
(83) Pulong Chen, TijianWang, Min Xie, Bingliang Zhuang, Cheng Yuan,Source Apportionment of Size-fractionated particles during 2013 Asian Youth Games and 2014 Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China, Science of the Total Environment,2017,579,860-870.
(84) Li Mengmeng, Wang Tijian，Improved meteorology and ozone air quality simulations using MODIS land surface parameters in the Yangtze River Delta urban cluster, China, Journal of Geophysical Research - Atmospheres. , 2017,122(5)
(85) Xi Pu, Tijian Wang, Xing H, Melas D, Zanis P, Papanastasiou D. K., Poupkou A,Enhanced surface ozone concentration during heat wave of 2013 in the Yangtze River Delta region, China, Science of the Total Environment, 2017 , 603-604 :807
(86)Pulong Chen, TijianWang. Characterization of major natural and anthropogenic source profiles for size-fractionated PM in Yangtze River Delta. Science of the Total Environment,2017,598,135-145.
(87)Mengmeng Li, Tijian Wang; Yong Han; Bingliang Zhuang, Modeling of a severe dust event and its impacts on ozone photochemistry over the downstream Nanjing megacity of eastern China, Atmospheric Environment,2017,160,107-123.
(88) Li Mengmeng, Wang Tijian, Impacts of aerosol-radiation feedback on local air quality during a severe haze episode in Nanjing, eastern China, Tellus B: Chemical and Physical Meteorology(ZELB),2017,69,1-16.
(89)Yiquan Jiang, Xiuqun Yang,Xiaohong Liu, Dejian Yang,Xuguan Xu, Minhuai Wang, Aijun Ding, Tijian Wang, Congbin Fu. Anthropogenic aerosol effects on East Asian winter monsoon: The role of black carbon induced Tibetan Plateau warming. Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmospheres,122,5883-5902.
(90) Yawei Qu, Yong Han , Yonghua Wu, Peng Gao, Tijan Wang, Study of PBLH and its Correlation with Particulate Matter from One-year Observation over Nanjing, Southeast China, Remote Sensing,2017,9:668.
(91)Ye Zhu, Jane Liu, Tijian Wang, Binliang Zhuang, Yi Chang, KeDing, ZhuQu, Transport of North American Ozone to East Asia. Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmospheres,122,10612-10636.
(92) Hao Wu，Tijian Wang，Pulong Chen, Mengmeng Li,, Can urban heat island be affected by fine particles?Science Report. 7,11422,2017.
(223) Zhanqing Li, Jianping Guo, Aijun Ding, Hong Liao, Jianjun Liu, Yele Sun, Tijian Wang, Huiwen Xue, Hongsheng Zhang, Bin Zhu,Aerosol and Boundary-Layer Interactions and Impact on Air Quality.Nature Science Report,4,810-833,2017.
(93)Xie, M., Shu, L., Wang, T.-j. et al.,. Natural emissions under future climate condition and their effects on surface ozone in the Yangtze River Delta region, China, Atmospheric Environment ,2017,150:162-180.
(94) Qian Huang, TijianWang, Pulong Chen, Yu Zhao, Xiaoxian Huang, Jialei Zhu, Impacts of emission reduction and meteorological conditions on air quality improvements during the 2014 Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China，Atmos. Chem. Phys.，17,13457-13471,2017.
(95)Lei Shu, Min Xie, Da Gao, Tijian Wang, Dexian Fang, Qian Liu, Anning Huang, and Liwen Peng，Regional severe particle pollution and its association with synoptic weather patterns in the Yangtze River Delta region, China, Atmos. Chem. Phys.,17,12871-12891,2017.
(96)Mengmeng Li, Tijian Wang; Min Xie; Bingliang Zhuang; Shu Li; Yong Han,Nianliang Chen, Modeling of urban heat island and its impacts on thermal circulations in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, China,Theoretical and Applied Climatology,2017,128:999-1013.
(97)Zhu K. G., M. Xie, T. Wang, X. Cai, S. Li, W. Feng, A modeling study on the effect of urban land surface forcing to regional meteorology and air quality over South China. Atmospheric Environment, 2017, 152, 389-404.
(98)Yonghua Wu , Yong Han , Apostolos Voulgarakis , Tijian Wang,Mengmeng Li ,Yuan Wang, Min Xie, Bingling Zhuang, and Shu Li,An agricultural biomass burning episode in eastern China: transport, optical properties and impacts on regional air quality. J. Geophys. Res. Atmos.,2017,122,2304-2324.
(99)Ivelina Georgieva, Georgi Gadzhev, Kostadin Ganev, Dimitrios Melas, Tijian Wang,High Performance Computing Simulations of the Atmospheric Composition in Bulgaria and the City of Sofia, CYBERNETICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES,2017,17(5):37-48.
(100)Min Xie, Da Gao, Tijian Wang, Lei Shu, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang, Anning Huang, Dexian Fang, Yong Han, Mengmeng Li, Pulong Chen, Zhijun Liu, Zheng Wu, and Hua Lu，Inter-annual variation of aerosol pollution in East Asia and its relation with strong/weak East Asian winter monsoon, Atmos. Chem. Phys.Discuss, 2017 :1-38.
(101)Xue Yu, Tijian Wang, Chong Liu, Lijie Pu,Numerical studies on a severe dust storm in East Asia using WRF-Chem, Atmospheric and Climate Science,2017,7,92-116.
(102) Ma Chaoqun,Tijian Wang, Zengliang Zang, and Zhijin Li，Comparisons of data assimilation and Model Output Statistics in improving atmospheric chemistry forecast，Advances in Atmospheric Science,2018，35，813-825.
(103)Li, S., Wang, T., Huang, X., Pu, X., Li, M., Chen, P., Yang, X. Q., Wang, M. Impact of East Asian summer monsoon on surface ozone pattern in China. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 2018, 123, 1401~1411, https://doi.org/10.1002/2017JD027190
(104) B. L. Zhuang, Tijian Wang, The optical, physical properties and direct radiative forcing of urban columnar aerosols in Yangtze River Delta, China, Atmos. Chem. Phys..,2018,18,1419-1436.
(105) Xie Xiaodong, Xiaoxian Huang, Tijian Wang, Inhomogeneous CO2 simulation and its impact on regional climate in East Asia, J. of Meteor. Res,32(3),456-468,2018.
(106) Li, S., T. Wang, P. Zanis, D. Melas, B. Zhuang. Impact of Tropospheric Ozone on Summer Climate in China. Journal of Meteorological Research, 2018, 32(2): 279~287. doi: 10.1007/s13351-018-7094-x.
(107) Meng Gao, Zhiwei Han, Zirui Liu, Meng Li, Jinyuan Xin, Zhining Tao, Jiawei Li, Jeong-Eon Kang, Kan Huang, Xinyi Dong, Bingliang Zhuang, Shu Li, Baozhu Ge, Qizhong Wu, Yafang Cheng, Yuesi Wang, Hyo-Jung Lee, Cheol-Hee Kim, Joshua S. Fu, Tijian Wang, Mian Chin, Jung-Hun Woo, Qiang Zhang, Zifa Wang, and Gregory R. Carmichael, Air Quality and Climate Change, Topic 3 of the Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia Phase III (MICS-Asia III), Part I: overview and model evaluation, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics，2018(18):4859-4884.
(108) Qu, Y., T. Wang, Y. Cai, S. Wang, P. Chen, S. Li, M. Li, C. Yuan, J. Wang and S. Xu, Influence of atmospheric particulate matter on ozone in Nanjing, China: observational study and mechanistic analysis, Advances in Atmospheric Science, 2018, 35(11), doi: 10.1007/s00376-018-8027-4.
(109) Yiwen Zhou, Yonghua Wu, Han Yong, Tijian Wang, Xiaodong Tang, Yuan Wang, Optical properties and spatial variation of tropical cyclone cloud systems from TRMM and MODIS in the East Asia region: 2010-2014,Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 123,9451- 9558.
(110) Han Han, Jane Liu, Huiling Yuan, Fei Jiang, Ye Zhu, YueWu, Tijian WANG, Bingliang Zhuang, Impacts of synoptic weather patterns and their persistency on free tropospheric carbon monoxide concentration and outflow in eastern China, Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmospheres, 123, 1-23.
(111)Yuanjian Yang, Tijian Wang, Long-Term Trends of Persistent Synoptic Circulation Events in Planetary Boundary Layer and Their Relationships with Haze Pollution in Winter Half-Year over Eastern China, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres,123,10991-11007.
(112) B.L. Zhuang, S. Li, T.J. Wang, J.X. Liu, Interaction between black carbon aerosol warming effect and East Asian monsoon using RegCM4, Journal of Climate, 2018, 31,9367-9386
(113) Li, M., T. Wang, M. Xie, S. Li, B. Zhuang, P. Chen, X. Huang and Y. Han, Agricultural fire impacts on ozone photochemistry over the Yangtze River Delta region, East China, Journal of Geophysical Research, 2018, 123, 6605-6623.
(114)Han Y., P. Gao, J. Huang, T. Zhang, J. Zhuang, M. Hu and Y. Wu, Ground-based synchronous optical instrument for measuring atmospheric, visibility and turbulence intensity: theories, design and experiments, Optics Express, 2018, 26 (6), https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.26.006833
(116) Tijian Wang，Taichang Gao，Hongsheng Zhang，Maofa Ge，Hengchi Lei，Peichang Zhang，Peng Zhang，Chunsong Lu，Chao Liu，Hua Zhang，Qiang Zhang，Hong Liao，Haidong Kan，Zhaozhong Feng，Yijun Zhang,Xiushu Qie，Xuhui Ca，Mengmeng Li，Lei Liu，Shengrui Tong, Atmospheric Science Study in China in recent 70 years: Atmospheric Physics and Atmospheric Environment, Science China, Earth Sciences, 2019.
(117) Shu Li ; Tijian Wang; Bingliang Zhuang; Min Xie; Yong Han,Spatiotemporal distribution of anthropogenic aerosols in China around 2030, Theoretical and Applied Climatology,138, 2007–2020,2019.
(118)YONG HAN, YIWEN ZHOU, JIANPING GUO, YONGHUA WU, TIJIAN WANG, BINGLIANG ZHUANG, AND MENGMENG LI,The Characteristics of Spatial and Temporal Variations in the PBL during the Landfall of Tropical Cyclones across East China,JOURNAL OF APPLIED METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATOLOGY,2019,58:1557-1572.
(119) Xiaodong Xie, Tijian Wang, Xu Yueb, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang, Minghuai Wang,Xiuqun Yang,Numerical modeling of ozone damage to plants and its effects on atmospheric CO2 in China, Atmospheric Environment, 217,116970,2019.
(120) Chong Liu, Tijian Wang,Pulong Chen, Mengmeng Li, Ming Zhao, Kun Zhao, Minghuai Wang, Xiuqun Yang,Effects of aerosols on the precipitation of convective clouds: a case study in the Yangtze River Delta of China, Journal of Geophysical Research- Atmospheres – Atmospheres,2019.
(121) Chaoqun Ma, Tijian Wang, Arthur P. Mizzi, Jeffrey L. Anderson, Bingliang Zhuang, Min Xie, and Rongsheng Wu,Multi-constituent data assimilation with WRF-Chem/DART: Potential for adjusting anthropogenic emissions and improving air quality forecasts over eastern China, Journal of Geophysical Research- Atmospheres- Atmospheres,2019.
(122) Lei Shu, Tijian Wang, Min Xie, Mengmeng Li, Ming Zhao, Ming Zhang, Xiuyong Zhao,Episode study of fine particle and ozone during the CAPUM-YRD over Yangtze River Delta of China: characteristics and source attribution, Atmospheric Environment, 2019,203: 87–101.
(123)Junting Zhong, Xiaoye Zhang, Yaqiang Wang, Jizhi Wang, Xiaojing Shen, Hongsheng Zhang, Tijian Wang,Zhouqing Xie, Cheng Liu, Hengde Zhang, Tianliang Zhao9, Junying Sun1, Shaojia Fan10, Zhiqiu Gao9,Yubin Li9, and LinlinWang, Two-way feedback mechanism between unfavorable meteorological conditions and cumulative aerosol pollution in various haze regions of China, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics,2019,19:3287-3306.
(124)Hao Wu, Tijian Wang, Qin’geng Wang, Nicole Riemer,Yang Cao, Chong Liu, Chaoqun Ma,Xiaodong Xie,Relieved air pollution enhanced urban heat island intensity in Yangtze River Delta, China, Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 19: 2683–2696, 2019.
(125)Tao Deng, Tijian Wang, Shiqiang Wang, Yu Zou, Changqin Yin, Fei Li, Li Liu, NanWang,Lang Song, ChengWu, DuiWu, Impact of Typhoon Periphery on High Ozone and High Aerosol Pollution in the Pearl River Delta Region, Science of the Total Environment, 2019,668: 617–630.
(126) Huimin Chen, Bingliang Zhuang, Jane Liu, Tijian Wang, Shu Li, Min Xie, Mengmeng Li, Pulong Chen, and Ming Zhao,Characteristics of ozone and particles in the near-surface atmosphere in urban area of the Yangtze River Delta, China, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 19, 4153–4175, 2019.
(128)Bingliang Zhuang ; Huimin Chen; Shu Li; Tijian Wang; Jane Liu; Lujun Zhang; Hongnian Liu; Min Xie; Pulong Chen; Mengmeng Li; Ming Zhao,The direct effects of black carbon aerosols from different source sectors on the East Asian climate in summer. Climate Dynamics,2019.
(129)Han Han, Jane Liu, Huiling Yuan, TijianWang, Bingliang Zhuang, and Xun Zhang，Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport，Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics,19, 12495–12514, 2019.
(130) Mengmeng Li ; Tijian Wang.Formation and evolution mechanisms for two extreme haze episodes in the Yangtze River Delta region of China during winter 2016, Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmospheres,2019.
(131) Da Gao, Min Xie , Xing Chen, Tijian Wang, Chenchao Zhan, Junyu Ren, Qian Liu， Modeling study of the effects of climate change on surface ozone in summer of the Yangtze River Delta region, China, Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, 2019, 16, 1528.
(132) Chen-chao Zhan, Min Xiea, De-xian Fang, Ti-jian Wang, Zheng Wu, Hua Lu,Meng-meng Li, Pu-long Chen, Bing-liang Zhuang, Shu Li, Zhi-qi Zhang, Da Gao,Jun-yu Rena, Ming Zhao, Synoptic weather patterns and their impact on regional particule pollution in the city cluster of Sichuan Basin, China, Atmospheric Environment,2019,208: 34–47.
(133) Kai Fang, Tingting Wang , Jianjian He, Tijian Wang, Xiaodong Xie, Yiqi Tang, Yang Shen, Anqi Xu, 2020. The distribution and drivers of PM2.5 in a rapidly urbanizing region: The Belt and Road Initiative in focus. Science of the Total Environment, 716:137010.
(134) Xiaodong Xie, Tijian Wang, Xu Yue, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang, Minghuai Wang. 2020. Effects of atmospheric aerosols on terrestrial carbon fluxes and CO2 concentrations in China. Atmospheric Research，237, 104859
(135) Lei Shu, Tijian Wang, Han Han , Min Xie , Pulong Chen , Mengmeng Li , Hao Wu. 2020. Summertime ozone pollution in the Yangtze River Delta of eastern China during 2013-2017: Synoptic impacts and source apportionment. Environmental Pollution, 257,113631
(136) Chong Liu, Tijian Wang, Daniel Rosenfeld, Yannian Zhu, Zhiguo Yue, Xing Yu,Xiaodong Xie, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang, Tiantao Cheng, and Shengjie Niu, 2020. Anthropogenic Effects on Cloud Condensation Nuclei Distribution and Rain Initiation in East Asia. Geophysical Research Letters, 47(2).
(137) Chaoqun Ma, Tijian Wang, Ziqiang Jiang, Hao Wu, Ming Zhao, Bingliang Zhuang, Shu Li, Min Xie, Mengmeng Li, Jane Liu, and Rongsheng Wu. 2020. Importance of bias correction in dat a assimilation of multiple observations over eastern China using WRF-Chem/DART. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 125(1).
(138) Libo Gao, Tijian Wang, Xuejuan Ren , Bingliang Zhuang, Shu Li, Ruan Yao, Xiu-Qun Yang, 2020. Impact of atmospheric quasi-biweekly oscillation on the persistent heavy PM2.5 pollution over Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, China during winter. Atmospheric Research，242.
(139) Yawei Qu, Tijian Wang, Hao Wu, Lei Shu, Mengmeng Li, Pulong Chen, Ming Zhao, Shu Li, Min Xie, Bingliang Zhuang, Jingxian Liu, Yong Han. 2020. Vertical structure and interaction of ozone and fine particulate matter in spring at Nanjing, China: The role of aerosol’s radiation feedback. Atmospheric Environment, 222 :117162
(140) Chenchao Zhan, Min Xie, Chongwu Huang, Jane Liu, Tijian Wang, Meng Xu, Chaoqun Ma, Jianwei Yu, Yumeng Jiao, Mengmeng Li, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang, Ming Zhao, and Dongyang Nie, 2020. Ozone affected by a succession of four landfall typhoons in the Yangtze River Delta, China: major processes and health impacts, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics., 20, 13781-13799.
(141) Han Han, Jane Liu, Lei Shu , Tijian Wang, and Huiling Yuan, 2020. Local and synoptic meteorological influences on daily variability in summertime surface ozone in eastern China, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics., 20, 203-222.
(142) Meng Gao, Zhiwei Han, Zhining Tao, Jiawei Li, Jeong-Eon Kang, Kan Huang, Xinyi Dong, Bingliang Zhuang, Shu Li, Baozhu Ge, Qizhong Wu, Hyo-Jung Lee, Cheol-Hee Kim, Joshua S. Fu , Tijian Wang, Mian Chin, Meng Li, Jung-Hun Woo, Qiang Zhang, Yafang Cheng, Zifa Wang, and Gregory R. Carmichael. Air quality and climate change, Topic 3 of the Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia Phase III (MICS-Asia III) – Part 2: aerosol radiative effects and aerosol feedbacks. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics., 20, 1147-1161.
(143) Han Han, Yue Wu, Jane Liu, Tianliang Zhao, Bingliang Zhuang, Honglei Wang, Yichen Li, Huimin Chen, Ye Zhu, Hongnian Liu, Qin’geng Wang, Shu Li, Tijian Wang, Min Xie, and Mengmeng Li, 2020. Impacts of atmospheric transport and biomass burning on the inter-annual variation in black carbon aerosols over the Tibetan Plateau. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics., 20, 13591-13610.
(144) HUIMIN CHEN, BINGLIANG ZHUANG, JANE LIU, SHU LI, TIJIAN WANG, XIAODONG X IE, M IN XIE, MENGMENG LI, AND MING ZHAO, 2020. Regional Climate Responses in East Asia to the Black Carbon Aerosol Direct Effects from India and China in Summer. Journal of Climate, 33, 9783-9799.
(145) Xiaoling Nie, Yan Wang, Huiting Mao, Tijian Wang, Tao Li, Yan Wu, Yaxin Li, Chenxiao Hou, Guanghao Qie, Xin Feng, Zhaohui Shang, Haifeng He, 2020. Atmospheric mercury in an eastern Chinese metropolis (Jinan), Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 196,110541
(146) Libo Gao, Tijian Wang, Xuejuan Ren, Bingliang Zhuang, Shu Li, Min Xie, Mengmeng Li and Xiu-Qun Yang. Subseasoanl characteristics and meteorological causes of surface O3 in different East Asian summer monsoon periods over the North China Plain during 2014 to 2019 ,Atmospheric Environment,2021,264,118704
Yangzhihao Zhan，Min Xie，Da Gao，Tijian Wang，Ming Zhang，Fengxia An，Characterization and source analysis of water-soluble inorganic ionic species in PM2.5 during a wintertime particle pollution episode in Nanjing, China，Atmospheric Research,2021，262, 105769
(148)Wen Wei, Bingliang Zhuang, Huijuan Lin, Yu Shu, Tijian Wang,Huimin Chen, Yiman Gao Analysis of the Interactions Between the 200 hPa Jet and AirPollutants in the Near-Surface Layer over East Asia in Summer,Atmosphere,2021.
(149) Congwu Huang; Tijian Wang; Tao Niu ;Mengmeng Li; Nannan Zhang; Hongli Liu; Chaoqun Ma，Study on the causes of heavy pollution in Shenyang based on the contribution analysis of nature conditions, physical processes and anthropogenic emission, Atmospheric Pollution Research,2021,251,118276.
(150)Mengmeng Li, Tijian Wang; Min Xie; Shu Li; Bingliang Zhuang; Qingyan Fu; Ming Zhao; Hao Wu; Jane Liu; Eri Saikawa; Kuo Liao, Drivers for the worse air quality in North China Plain during COVID-19 outbreak,Atmospheric Environment,2021,246,118103.
(151) Da Gao, Min Xie, Jane Liu, TijianWang, Chaoqun Ma, Haokun Bai, Xing Chen, Mengmeng Li,Bingliang Zhuang1, and Shu Li,Ozone variability induced by synoptic weather patterns in warm seasons of 2014–2018 over the Yangtze River Delta region, China, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 21, 5847–5864, 2021
(152) Yawei Qu, Apostolos Voulgarakis, Wang Tijian, Matthew Kasoar, Chris Wells , Cheng Yuan, Sunil Varma, Laura Mansfield,. A study of the effect of aerosols on surface ozone through meteorology feedbacks over China,Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 21, 5705–5718, 2021
(153)Chenchao Zhan , Min Xie , Jane Liu , Tijian Wang , Meng Xu , Bing Chen , Shu Li , Bingliang Zhuang, and Mengmeng Li. Surface ozone in the Yangtze River Delta, China: a synthesis of basic features, meteorological driving factors and health impacts. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres,2021，126, e2020JD033600. https://doi. org/10.1029/2020JD033600
(154) Congwu Huang, Tijian Wang, Tao Niu, Mengmeng Li, Hongli Liu, Chaoqun Ma,Study on the variation of air pollutant concentration and its formation mechanism during the COVID-19 period in Wuhan,Atmospheric Environment，2021，251，118276.
(155) Mengmeng Li, Tijian Wang, Lei Shu, Yawei Qu, Min Xie, Jane Liu, Hao Wu, Ume Kalsoom. Rising surface ozone in China from 2013 to 2017: A response to the recent atmospheric warming or pollutant controls? Atmospheric Environment，2021,246.
(156) Nie Dongyang, Fuzhen Shen, Junfeng Wang, Xiaoyun Ma, Zhirao Li,Pengxiang Ge, Yang Ou, Yuan Jiang, Meijuan Chen, Mindong Chen, Tijian Wang, and Xinlei Ge. Changes of air quality and its associated health and economic burden in 31 provincial capital cities in China during COVID-19 pandemic. Atmospheric Research, 2021,249:105328-105328.
(157) Ume Kalsoom, Tijian Wang, Chaoqun Ma, Lei Shu, Congwu Huang, Libo Gao, 2021. Quadrennial variability and trends of surface ozone across China during 2015-2018: A regional approach. Atmospheric Environment，245.
(158)Hao Wu, Tijian Wang, Qin’geng Wang, Nicole Riemer, Yang Cao,Radiative effects and chemical compositions of fine particles modulate urban heat island in Nanjing, China, Atmospheric Environment,2021,247,118201.
(159) Ming Zhao, Tijian Wang, Hao Wu, Dongyang Nie, Mengmeng Li,Jingxian Liu, Min Xie, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang,A new method for estimating the noise scale factor (NSF) and random errors in lidar observations. AppliedPhysics B,2021,127:21
(160) Mengmeng Li, Zihan Zhang, Quan Yao, Tijian Wang, Min Xie, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang, and Yong Han,Nonlinear responses of particulate nitrate to NOx emission controls in the megalopolises of China,Atmos. Chem. Phys., 21, 15135–15152, 2021
(161)Shiyue Zhang, Gang Zeng, Tijian Wang, Xiaoye Yang, and Vedaste Iyakaremye.Three dominant synoptic atmospheric circulation patterns influencing severe winter haze in eastern China, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics,2022,22, 16017–16030.
(162)Hong‑sheng Wu, Su‑yun Chen, Jun Ding, Wei Tian, Ti‑jian Wang, Li‑dong Shen, Yan‑hui Li,Zheng Liu and Ji Li，New finding of Trichoderma asperellum in decreasing soil N2O emission,Chem. Biol. Technol. Agric. ,2022, 9:77.
(163)Beiyao Xu, Tijian Wang, Danyang Ma, Rong Song, Ming Zhang, Libo Gao, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang, Mengmeng Li, Min Xie，Impacts of regional emission reduction and global climate change on air quality and temperature in China with the objective of carbon neutrality，Atmospheric Research ,2022，279，106384.
(164)Yiman Gao, Bingliang Zhuang, Tijian Wang, Huimin Chen, Shu Li, Wen Wei, Huijuan Lin, Mengmeng Li，Climate-Environmental Effects of Aerosols and Their Sensitivity to Aerosol Mixing States in East Asia in Winter.Remote Sensing.2022., 14, 3539.
(165)Qi AN(安琪), Hua ZHANG(张华), Shuyun ZHAO(赵树云), Tijian,WANG(王体健), Qianxia LIU(刘茜霞), Zaizhi WANG(王在志), Sunling GONG(龚山陵), Bing XIE(谢冰), and Yi LIU(刘毅),Updated Simulation of Tropospheric Ozone and Its Radiative Forcing over Globe and China Based on a Newly Developed Chemistry–Climate Model, J. Meteor. Res., 2022, 36(4), 553-573, doi: 10.1007/s13351-022-1187-2.
(166)Rong Song, Tijian Wang, Juncai Han, Beiyao Xu, Danyang Ma, Ming Zhang, Shu Li, Bingliang Zhuang, Mengmeng Li, Min Xie, Spatial and temporal variation of air pollutant emissions from forest fires in China,Atmospheric Environment 2022,281, 119156
(167) Yaiwei Qu, Ming Zhao, Tijian Wang, Shu Li, Mengmeng Li, Min Xie, Bingliang Zhuang，Vertical observations of ozone and particulate matters by lidar and UAV during Spring, 2019 at Nanjing, China, Remote Sensing.2022, 14, 3051.
(168) Wu Hao, Pulong Chen, Tijian Wang, Min Xie, Binglinag Zhuang, Shu Li, Mengmeng Li, Ming Zhao, Jane Liu,Yong Han,Characteristics and source apportionment of size-fractionated particulate matter at near ground level(30m) and above the urban canopy (380m) in Nanjing, China,Atmosphere2022, 13,883.
(169)Shiyue Zhang, Gang Zeng, Tijian Wang, Xiaoye Yang, Vedaste Iyakaremye,Interannual relationship between displacement and intensity of East Asian jet stream and haze over eastern China in winter,Science of the Total Environment, 829 (2022) 154672.